Several years ago, I found this lonely red chair sitting outside of a re-sale shop, and I just couldn't resist. I had no idea where it was going to fit into our home, but I just knew that it would.
Since then, it found a place in our Americana kitchen. When not in use, it is home to a couple of pillows and a Teddy Bear. When we have company, it gets put to work.
In the past year, I've fallen in love with my Silhouette Cameo, and while I make gifts for others, and create pieces to sell in our Etsy shop and in local retail spaces, I have done very little for myself.
Enter the chair.
It has been calling my name for ages, a blank canvas that I pass by dozens of times daily. I just didn't know what I wanted to put on it, and I never made the time to actually do it. Today I made time.
I hope you like my chair re-do as much as I do. Now when I pass by, not only will I smile at the cheerful red of this rescued seat, but my heart will be warmed by the verse that it bears.
